5 Reasons why you should own a Flat/Villa in Sarjapur Road, Bangalore
Bangalore is a canvas to different region people coming here to paint their lives with dreams and aspirations. Some belong here while some wish to. The city has a charm indeed! One such part of it is Sarjapur. Having a house in a fast-pacing city like Bangalore is an achievement in itself. Sarjapur happens to be one of the bright areas. If you are looking for a house to purchase and perplexed about the location then consider Sarjapur to be your solution. Let me give you five focal facts to bag you a house in Sarjapur.
- Sarjapur is the nerve center of IT companies in Bangalore and has good road connectivity with key IT cluster areas like Whitefield, Electronic city, Outer ring road, Marathahalli and Koramangala connecting us through metro rails, taxi, and buses.
- A number of prestigious schools happen to site a place in Sarjapur like Greenwood High Pre School, Orchids the International, The International School, etc.
- For the amusement of kids and relaxed weekends for adults, Kaikondrahalli Lake, TGS Waterpark and Melody Park are located closely.
- They say “Health is wealth” and we so agree! A number of multi-specialty hospitals like Columbia Asia Hospital, St.John’s Hospital, and many other, are located all across Sarjapur. So next time your child sneezes or your knee hurts, you know where to be.
- Last and certainly not the least, if you are looking for a house in proximity to IT or occupational hub, Sarjapur is the right and final destination for you. A large number of companies like Bosch, MacAfee, Convergys, Oracle, Wipro, and IBM are situated within the horizon.
Sarjapur can be called “ the Venice of Bangalore ”, considering lakes around. Imagine a hectic day ending with lake view with ice cream, walkable enough from your home. After all, it’s not just a home but an investment for your future too. If you dream it, achieve it!